Come experience our truly exceptional Rainforest river cruise up the beautiful Tweed River, to Tumbulgum, NSW Australia
Whale Watching Tours
- Adult 18 - 59 years
- Child 3 - 17 years
- Infant 2 years and younger
- Senior 60+ years
Coolangatta Whale Watching Will Truly “BLOW YOU AWAY!”
You’ll enjoy a full three-hour Tweed Heads cruise aboard our spacious, 50ft, well-maintained whale watching vessel with plenty of all-around seating accompanied with informative and fun facts about whales.
Our highly experienced crew will ensure that you not only see these magnificent and inquisitive animals up close, at play in their natural environment, but also enjoy a fun, safe and memorable experience that will stay with you for a long time to come.
- Boarding the vessel takes place at the Ivory Marina 156 Wharf St, Tweed Heads.
- Panoramic views from multiple viewing platforms.
- No crowds, as cruise numbers are limited to 50.
- Please bring your own drinking water or non-alcoholic beverages.
- Educational and informative commentary from our qualified crew members.
- Cruises depart at 8.00 am Wednesday to Monday every week (New South Wales Time).
- 100% guaranteed whale sighting on every cruise, or receive another ticket for another day!