The Coolangatta Whale Watch is a 50ft well maintained whale watching vessel, boasting plenty of open deck space to move around, with plenty of undercover rear deck seating.
Equipped with Twin 420 Cummins motors, the Coolangatta Whale Watch will get you out to to sea and back again, safely, quickly and comfortably.
We purposely restrict each cruise to to 45 guests to ensure we can provide an intimate and comfortable viewing experience for all on board. This is where we differ from other larger cruise operators.
Easy access to extra seating in an enclosed cabin area with wide viewing windows and full toilet facilities will ensure your journey is a most comfortable one.
- Full walk-around lower deck so you can get nice and close to the whales every time, no matter where they are around the boat.
- Undercover rear deck with plenty of seating.
- Easy access to cabin area with extra seating, wide windows, morning tea facilities, and full toilet facilities.
- Upper deck with shade and seating for 4.
- We carry 45 passengers [plus 2 crew] so there are no crowds and plenty of room to move about to take some fantastic shots of those beautiful whales too.
- Panoramic views all round.
- Free onboard Wifi.
- Professional photographer onboard every cruise.
- Educational and informative commentary from our qualified onboard marine biologist.