“Who we are….”
Locally Owned and Operated
We specialise in photographic, non-threatening close encounters with Whales.
Our goal is simple, to provide you our valued guest with a fun, safe and memorable experience that will stay with you for a long time to come.
Our mission is one of encouraging eco-friendly awareness and appreciation of the unique marine environment the Gold Coast has to offer, not only for our locals but also for our international visitors.
Leave the crowds behind… Join a small personal group aboard our beautiful whale watching catamaran vessels on the Southern Gold Coast.
Our 50ft well maintained whale watching catamaran boasts plenty of open deck space to move around, with plenty of undercover seating as well. We intentionally restrict each cruise to 50 guests to ensure we can provide an intimate and comfortable viewing experience for all on board. This is where we differ from other larger cruise operators.
Easy access to plenty of seating in a large enclosed lounge area with full length viewing windows and full size toilet & wash facilities will ensure your journey is a comfortable one.
Our vessel is available for private whale watching charters or small group outings, so come aboard and enjoy nature’s splendour, up close and personal.
Relax and enjoy as our experienced crew share their passion for whale watching and the unique marine environment the Gold Coast has to offer. From highly trained Captains to the friendly helpful crew that welcome you on board, we aim to exceed the expectations of each of our guests. Our aim is to make every cruise informative, friendly and rememberable as possible.
The “George Bass” is a 50 ft well maintained, purpose built whale watching catamaran, boasting plenty of open deck and enclosed viewing space ensuring uninterrupted views no matter where you are seated.
We like to limit our guest numbers so everybody on the boat can move around freely and always have a great view. This is where we have always differed from other larger cruise operators.
Easy access to a large enclosed cabin lounge, with plenty of comfortable seating, wide viewing windows and full toilet facilities.
- Upper deck seating fo 30 guest ensures a 360 uninterrupted views.
- A large enclosed lounge seats 30 guests comfortably.
- Easy access to cabin area with extra seating, wide windows and full toilet facilities.
- Whilst licensed to carry 65 guests [plus 3 crew] in keeping with responsible social distancing recommendations we are intentionally restricting guest numbers to 40 per cruise. Therefore you can expect no crowds and plenty of room to move about to take some fantastic shots of those beautiful whales.
- Panoramic views all round.
- Educational and informative commentary from our experienced onboard crew members, mixed with a relaxed onboard atmosphere.
- Free seating anywhere you choose.