Our whale watching cruise is truly exceptional vacation value for everyone.
You’ll enjoy a full 3 hour cruise aboard our spacious 55ft well maintained whale watching vessel with plenty of all round seating accompanied by expert and informed commentary from our very own marine biologist Ms Nicky.
Our highly experienced crew will ensure, not only will you see up close these magnificent and inquisitive animals at play in their natural environment, but also enjoy a fun, safe and memorable experience that will stay with you for a long time to come.
Come experience our incredible Whale Watching tour from the picturesque southern Gold Coast. Meeting up at the Ivory Marina to board the Coolangatta Whale Watch vessel, we then only have a short 20 min boat ride until we are out on the open ocean and looking for whales. Since we are located so close to the whale highway we normally find whales within the first 30min of the trip, and being the only whale watching vessel operating from the southern Gold Coast you, our guest get to enjoy unobstructed views of this magnificent gentle giant of the ocean and our amazing coastline.
Our experienced and friendly crew skippered by Captain Steve will make you feel welcome, comfortable and most importantly safe. We provide an informative and entertaining commentary of whale behavior, and are committed to providing you with a close encounter that will truly “BLOW YOU AWAY“!
Boarding the vessel takes place at our private Jetty at 156 Wharf St Tweed Heads, which is only 5 minutes from down town Coolangatta.
- Full 3 hour cruises
- Panoramic views all around
- Free WIFI on board.
- No crowds, with only 35 passengers on board at any given time
- Complimentary morning tea provided
- Professional photographer on board
- Educational and informative commentary from our qualified crew members
- Cruises depart at 8.30am Wednesday to Sunday every week (Queensland TIME)
- 100% guaranteed whale sighting on every cruise, or receive another ticket for another day!
- 100% success in sighting whales on every trip [2006-2016 seasons]