The Coolangatta Whale Watch is a 60ft well maintained whale watching vessel, boasting plenty of open deck space to move around, with plenty of undercover rear deck seating.
Equipped with Twin 420 Cummins motors, the Coolangatta Whale Watch will get you out to to sea and back again, safely, quickly and comfortably.
Although we are commercially licensed to carry 45 passengers, we purposely restrict numbers to no more than 35 to provide an intimate and comfortable viewing experience for all on board.
Easy access to extra seating in an enclosed cabin area with wide viewing windows and full toilet facilities will ensure your journey is a most comfortable one.
- Full walk-around lower deck so you can get nice and close to the whales every time, no matter where they are around the boat.
- Undercover rear deck with plenty of seating.
- Easy access to cabin area with extra seating, wide windows, morning tea facilities, and full toilet facilities.
- Upper deck with shade and seating for 4.
- We carry 35 passengers [plus 2 crew] so there are no crowds and plenty of room to move about to take some fantastic shots of those beautiful whales
- Panoramic views all round.
- Free onboard Wifi
- Professional photographer onboard every cruise
- Educational and informative commentary from our qualified onboard marine biologist.